- Use a fine grater to grate pineapple
- Place grated pineapple on a muslin cloth and squeeze out as much of the juice as possible.
- Place pineapple pulp and the remaining ingredients into a non-stick pan and cook over gentle heat, stirring occasionally until the pineapple jam becomes thick and golden. Discard pandan leaves.
- Leave to cool thoroghly before rolling the jam into small balls of about 1cm in diameter.
- Using a wooden spoon, cream QBB, sugar, egg yolks and salt until creamy.
- Fold in shifted flour and mix well to combine. The dough will be sticky and slighly 'wet' to the touch. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180��½C. Line 2 - 3 baking trays with greased baking paper.
- Roll out pastry to about 0.75cm thick.
- Make tart shapes with pineapple tart cutter.
- Arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Place prepared balls of pinapple jam in the hollow of the cut pastries.
- Bake for 20 - 25 min
- Cool tart thoroughly on a wire rack before storing.
Many thanks adapted : http://www.qbbghee.com/recipes/recipe_view.php?id=168