Chicken Rice is the best lunch meal being eat-in or take-away. There are lots of chicken rice stalls in food courts, restaurants or coffee shops. But, not all are suitable to individual's taste buds.
Well, this is salivating. If I passes by, I will peep left to check the numbers of chicken left and black haired heads at the restaurant during lunch time.
Its 'full house" daily, starts from 11.00am while chicks left concept, about 200 birds per day where I asked the helper and he shyly answered.
Friday, June 27, 2014
Friday, June 20, 2014
- 11) Bring ingredients A to boil in a stock pot until the fish is cooked. Strain the fish stock. Remove bones from the fish. Keep flesh aside.
- 22) Finely blend Ingredients B.
- 33) Boil Ingredients B, Ingredients C & Fish Stock. When boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until smell aromatic. Seasoning to taste.
- 44) Soak laksa noodle by hot water and strain it. Place a portion into a bowl, add in condiments and fish, then pour in assam laksa soup.
- 55) Garnish with chopped bungah kantan and red chili (may use chili padi if you like hot), and serve with a spoonful of shrimp paste. Enjoy your PENANG ASSAM LAKSA
- 7- It is delicious if serve in hot soup.
- 8- You may choose your own like condiments.
- 9- If you like extra spicy soup, you may add more chili paste when simmering.
- 10- You may use can sardine, but taste different. Prefer using fresh fish.
Hairy Gourd aka Mao Gua is very common in Chinese Hakka homes. A dish which not every family likes to eat. Remove skin. Cut gourd into st...
** My Story and The Food ** It was Joo's 22nd birthday and as usual everyone would have a chance to celebrate in-house with a birt...
Bhn2nya: 1) 4 ekor ikan kembung(dibersihkan dan disapu dgn sedikit garam) Utk bhn air asam: 1- 2 biji bawang merah.* 2- 2 inci belacan.* 3...
Do you think you would eat Dim Sum for lunch? Most people would think that Dim Sums are only suitable for breaking fast, cos it's som...
Weekend-eat-out is a time we hunt for food. Again, what to eat? Light, spicy, soupy or heavy? We were around Kelana Jaya after doing some...
Kansai is now in Ara Jaya, Petaling Jaya. So, if you are hungry for Japanese food, just patronize the now quiet NZX Commercial Centre. ...
Servings: About six bowls Adapted from: Famous Street Food of Penang (A Guide and Cook Book) Ingredients: Chili Paste: 10g dri...
Ingredients: Chicken Chop 314g Oil 1 tbsp Butter 1 tbsp Oil for deep frying Cinnomon Stick 2.5cm long Onion 115g All purpose flou...
Soursop or Haviola is a Natural Cancer KILLER and is 10,000 times stronger than Chemo and more. How many people died in vain while this bil...
Do you want to enjoy Hockchiew / FuZhou delicacies. Let's go to Banting for some yummy and delicious dishes! Real worth a journey ...
RESTAURANT & FOOD
- Restaurant Food
- Restaurant Mizi Shabu-Shabu: Puchong: Steamboat
- Restoran AhYat Abalone
- Restoran Char Siew Chai
- Restoran Defoodland
- Restoran Fa Ying
- Restoran Kansai Japanese Food
- Restoran King Crab
- Restoran Rasa SH
- Restoran Sam You SS3
- Restoran The Apartment The Curve Mutiara Damansara
- Restoran The Cave Couple Cafe SS2
- Restoran UFO Churning Pot Steamboat
- Restoran Yook Tho Yin
- Satay Kajang HJ Samuri
- Siah Boey Ah Xan Rice House Jalan Magazine
- Uu Yam Lama Lor Mee and Pan Mee
- Yau Char Kway aka Yau Tiew
MAKAN and RECIPE BLOGS
- 5xMom Best Recipes
- Best Food Network
- BM Kia
- CariMakan In PJ (Ekeng)
- Dapur Anak Ank
- Delicious Asian Food
- Fat Man
- FL Sam
- Hanie Liza
- I Wen I Wen
- Joan Chew
- Jom Makan
- Jules Eating Blog to Malaysia
- Kampung boy City Gal
- KL People KL Food
- KY Speaks
- Less Than Ten
- Makan Kings
- Makan Penang
- Malaysian Food
- Masak Masak
- Masak Masak 2
- Monster Blog
- Nyonya Nyonya
- Penang Faces
- Precious Pea
- Rasa Malaysia
- Rasa Rasa Food Sense Malaysia
- Real Thai
- Roy Lazim
- Ruby Ahmad
- Shiok Or Not
- ST Foodies Club
- Star Drive for Food
- The Food Pornographer
- Tim Low
- Ulam Pegaga
- Umi Kal