8 nos Leek
4 pcs Bean Curd (Tofu)
240g Rice Flour
4 tbsp Glutinous Rice Flour
480ml Plain Water
10tbsp Tapioca Starch
2tbsp Cooking Oil
1. Soaked dried shrimp till soft, drained, minced and set aside.
2. Washed leek, shreded it; diced bean curd.
3. In a wok, add in some cooking oil, saute dried shrimp till fragrance, add in leek and bean curd, stir fry till cooked, season according to personal preferences, dish up and set aside.
4. Sift rice flour and glutinous rice flour, mix well.
5. Boil plain water, add in rice flour and glutinous flour immediately, stir well quickly.
6. Put dough in method 5 into a big bowl, add in ingredient B, knead into pliable dough while still hot.
7. Divide the dough into small ball, flatten it, wrapped in filling, place on a tray that has been greased with cooking oil.
8. Steam over boiling water for 10 minutes.
9. 。Brush a thin layer of cooking oil on the Choi Ban once cooked.