CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Jul 7, 2005

Hello Die-Hard Food Lovers

Welcome to my 1st Blog registered as

Delicious food all over the world.
Food available everywhere and anywhere. We eat everyday throughout our lives. We must love food. So, the idea comes from here. Allow me to start my humble beginning in this blog. If you like my blog especially my home-cooked food, contact me for a gathering. E-mail me at : dcjj@streamyx.com.
Lobster at my 1st Page. Lobsters are as pretty and handsome like Prawns and Crabs but Lobsters tend to be a Hero cos they are more expensive in terms of raw and cooked price.

Enjoy my food blog. The contents are my own recipes, people's recipes and recipes everywhere and anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment