CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Apr 3, 2008

Laksa Shack VS Laksakha

Laksa! Laksa! Laksa! . Again Laksa!. I am a Laksa Lover. My love ones promise to include Laksa in the list of praying items for my next world. Crazy! some may be thinking. As for me, I think I am happy to be able to taste it 'up there'.
Laksa talk now. This is Laksa Shack at Sunway Pyramid. If you are at the high urge of eating laksa, Laksa Shack can satisfy your needs. It can cure your urge and release your eating libido.
These otak-otak are very nice and costs RM1.00 per straw. You must try and they are and better than Muar otak-otak. Sure, I guaranteed it is nice.
All pictures taken with Nokia 6300 camera phone
A set comprising a bowl of Laksa, 2 straws of otak-otak and a glass of syrup bandung cincau. Best at only RM14.90. Laksa Shack or Laksa King serves all kinds of Laksa Malaysia. Food too have lifes. Laksa Shack has good life as she was born in an air-cond restaurant while laksaha's life is poorer having to sweat with the natural hot-cond outside. If Life Fair?

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete