CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Nov 24, 2013

Restoran Yook Tho Yin, Bandar Utama, PJ


I have not been posting about YTY's food for long which does not mean I have not been there to eat,
I am just plain lazy to go through the steps of posting and downloading photos. So, check this out   at 

because FB has made my life easier for me to blog. Well, I still love my CallieFoodBlog which I have earned Rank No 3 after so many years.

Restoran Yook Tho Yin have upgraded to a no-roast-duck-pork Restaurant but to  more yummylicious Menu. Go go and enjoy their new classic yet new Chinese Dishes. The latest are some yummylicioous Menu and repeated orders of food with reference to this ......Kocoso Food Talk









No comments:

Post a Comment