CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Dec 24, 2013

RESTORAN RASA SH


Wahai, semua peminat peminat  nasi padang!

I have been passsing by this shop many times while heading to Houz Depot to purchase my house stuff of all kinds. However, I did not notice such a yummylicious restaurant at the same row as it was quiet and not crowdy.

Me and my son went to stuff our hungry stomach and could not resist the wide array of sambal, curry, beef, fishes, vegetables, crabs and lots lots more to describe as the dishes were tempting.

Its' padang food almost similar to Restoran Sri Ratu. It's not as pricey as Restoran Sri Ratu. See the price charged on the food consumed.  If you are a daily customer, be lighter with your picks and the price will at budget.  Yummy and satsifying, I recommend.


Lot3 Pelangi Astana Plaza,PJU6,Persiaran Surian, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia019-373 2255

** some of the photos were adapted from Restoran Rasa SH to tempt my readers to salivate**













No comments:

Post a Comment