CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Jun 23, 2015

Mulberry Plant, A Miracle Plant

I am so glad to have bought this miracle plant from Sungai Buluh, Selangor. 

We can't find the farm but kind Cikgu Hisham met us at Aman Putri to hand over this 4 feet tall plant. We used WAZE but yet overshot to highway and while turning back my mobile battery went flat. 

I believed in luck, patience plus communications. 

So why I said this is a miracle plant cos I am desperated to boil the leaves and drink the water for at least twice a week. Ouch! My knee pain is unbearable. No one knows. Only if watch me thru CCTV with my no-acting pain!

My younger Sister recommended me mulberry's leaves goodness.  My Uncle's and SIster's family help to pluck and sent the leaves by courier service to me. A bilion Thank You for being so kind and helpful. 

Manny have consumed the  drink and its proven to be helpful. 

•••




No comments:

Post a Comment