CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Jan 8, 2016

Pantai Seafood Restaurant, PJ

Today is the last day of 2015 and 2016 will begin in another 5 hours time.  I suggested Pantai Seafood as I was craving for steamed meat crabs.

However, my family members always have their own preferences eventhough they request a suggestion from me. My hubby the driver opt to have dinner at 1Utama or Atria. 

So we ended up at Pantai.
Steamed medium sized meat crabs 
2kg at RM 160.
Marmite Ribs at RM34
Steamed Pak Soh koong at RM80

Garlic Kai Lan at RM 18

Prices are increasing yearly. 

We must always ask the Captain for prices when we order crabs, fishes, prawns and other seafood products which are not stated at Menu as they are printed prices will be charged according to seasonal changes. 

Otherwise, the host will be presented with a higher expected bill to pay.

I can't comment here myself whether they are expensive or just as per market situations. Eat for experience always.

No comments:

Post a Comment