CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Jul 31, 2007

Slow-Fry Sunshine Eggs

Hello! I am back. I have not forgotten my food blog. I eat daily, 3 meals but simply did not want to collect theose pictures for my blog. Just do not know why or perhaps I am very consistent in managing my UK money program Moneylah


At home, easily I store 30 eggs per week. Just imagine how much eggs we consumed a month.

Well , I have turned them into delicious recipes like steamed eggs with minced meat and salted egg, chinese and english sausages omelette or egg soup with mint leaves. Will published these pictures and recipes soon.
This is plain simple. Kids cookinglah. Just heat up pan at high heat. Then, adjust heat to lower flame. Pour in a little oil, swirl pan to make them even. Crack eggs and allow them to flow comfortably and take their space into the pan. Under slow fire, it will turn out to be the real sunshine. Give it a dash of pepper and soy sauce. Yummy, simple and tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment