CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Jun 20, 2008

Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses

I have been wearing my quite expensive reading glass for the past 1 year. With my power increasing and not too sharp for my eyes straining on computer has made me search online for a quality and affordable eyeglasses. I want to own a fashionable and yet value for my money a pair of corporate-look design.

I found it at $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses. ZenniOptical.com is a global price and volume leader in affordable, high quality, stylish eyeglasses seller. I was indecisive which one to choose from as the designs were too much and great to resist.

ZenniOptical.com’s eyeglasses are thin and light at 1.57 index lens, anti scratch, full UV Protection. The lens edge is polished and beveling and it comes with a Microfier lens cleaning cloth and a must to have quality hard eyeglass case. It’s fully guarantee.

Price ranging from $8.00, shipping and handling is only charge at flat $4.95 per order. It does not matter how many glasses is in an order, the charge is the same.

Stylish woman fashion and men classic design are available at low price as they sell their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. So, I have got mine, how about you? Check them out now at $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses now.

No comments:

Post a Comment