1. Scrap ginger skin
2. Smash garlic, remove skin
3. Remove shallots skin and slice them
4. Chopped all 3 ingredients into almost fine texture
5. Heat up 3 tbsp of oil
6. Put in the chopped 3 ingredients
7. Saute and brown them slightly till fragrant
8. Add in rice and stir fry rice
9. Add in 5 tbsp of concentrated chicken stock (maggi)
10. Put rice into rice cooker.
11. Cut chicken drumsticks into bite sizes
12. Mariante with 1 tsp of chicken stock
13. Add 1/2 tsp of starch and marinate for 1 hour or overnight
14. Put and spread chicken onto rice.
15. Add in water lesser than normal as the juice of chicken will add moisture.
16. Cook till dry. Serve.
Cooking method written by Callie O