I was craving to eat vegetables fried Beehoon since yesterday. I used my old style frying style and add a little new method to it. It tasted yummy n like a home cafe servings. I used Indian chapati plate to serve. Look at it. So yummy and healthy.
1 small large onion, diced.
2 garlic, diced.
1 stalk Kailan vege, washed soaked n cut half inches.
Some white. cabbage, cut half inches
some shredded carrot
1 Chinese bowl bee Hoon, soaked, drain, mixed with half tsp soy sauce n half tsp dark soy sauce , 2 drops if sesame oil. Mixed evenly to absorb flavour.
1. Sauté garlic n onions till fragrant.
2. Add all vege. Fry for a while.
3. Add in half cup of water. Let it boil.
4. Add in flavoured bee Hoon.
5. Mixed all ingredients well.
6. Cover to cook, soften noodles n absorb flavour.
7. When gravy are dried up, off flame n let it set for a while.
8. Scoop out n place onto an Indian chapati plate.
9. Serve with little curry chicken n sambal prawns.
10. Enjoy with a cup of hot black coffee.