CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Aug 11, 2016

Restoran 10 Years, Evolve Concept Mall, PJ

I have stop posting and writing my food experiences for quite some time.
But, I am still posting   those recipes that I am fond of eating.

With such  nice and tempting photos captured during my visit to10 Years Restaurant was a 'cheat' to Penang Food, the char koay teow which is not hawker's price. The price is double and triple as you can see from the menu, Customer services were satisfactory with foreign workers on their rounds but not all could speak English. The crowd was not loose although it was a  weekend dinner time. Pricing is high and I think if the price is to be brought down, the crowds will surely swell.

Food taste is good. Char Koay Teow quite close to Penang Char Koay Teow.





No comments:

Post a Comment