CALLIE FOOD BLOG




**WELCOME TO MY BLOG**ITS A BLOG ABOUT FOOD, FOOD, YUMMY, YUMMY FOOD**

Aug 17, 2007

Restoran Keng Fatt Pork Noodles

DSC01743 copy
Keng Fatt Restaurant is only famous for its pork noodles eventhough there are at least 6 other hawker stalls. Most of the customers who patronise this restaurant are hungry for a bowl of pork noodles. But, you have to wait for at least 30 minutes for this soupy delicious noodles It is an order-to-cook noodles where the hawker will cook in a batch of about 4 bowls. The best ever in PJ. It is managed by a husband, wife, daughter and a maid team. Extremely good business and best in PJ. More similar noodles at Masak Masak about Restaurant Seaview Kean Fatt,Jalan SS3/59E (Corner shop near LRT Taman Bahagia), Petaling Jaya
DSC01745 copy

5 comments:

  1. Callie; I agreed with you that this Pork Noodles is the best in PJ. But I cant wait for 30mins. Normaly I will go during the non peak hours.

    The one at SS15 (Qui Lin) also good but they have move to a new location which I still have not find out.

    Tks for adding me in you blogroll. I have added you at mt site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam
    I like to read your blog. Keepon posting, yeah
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie, I found the SS 15 Quilin Pork noddles. They have relocated to the Pomander Restaurant SS 15. I am going to visit them possibly tmrw. Longtime, i have not eaten their pork noodles since i lost them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, enjoy and snap pics for your blog. Not familiar with SJ, but will definitely try when I am hungry for one. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, enjoy and snap pics for your blog. Not familiar with SJ, but will definitely try when I am hungry for one. Cheers

    ReplyDelete